Charleston has three Hospitals that are easy to get to from all of the Monarch Family Hotels, typically within just a few minutes.
CAMC is the largest, having three separate Campuses in the City,
- General – which is located at the corner of Washington and Morris Streets
- Memorial Division, located on MacCorkle Avenue, just off the 35th Street Bridge, in the Kanawha City.
- Women and Children’s Hospital, located right beside the Elk River, and off the Lee Street Exit from I-64, near the Charleston Civic Center.
- In addition to the main campuses, CAMC recently opened a state of the art Cancer Treatment Center at the corner of 35th Street and MacCorkle Avenue.
Thomas Memorial Hospital, Located on MacCorkle Ave and Division Street in South Charleston, has many additional centers nearby the main hospital, including their
- Imaging Center – located on Ford St and Kanawha Avenue, two blocks from the main Hospital
- The Pavillion – attached and accessible through the main hospital, along MacCorkle Avenue
- Kanawha Hospice Care – is also attached and accessible through the main Hospital, along Poplar Street
Thomas recently announced plans to build a Post-Acute Care Facility, across from the Hospice Care building, along Pennsylvania Ave and Poplar Street.
The Mission of Saint Francis Hospital is to provide a broad continuum of quality health care services to enhance the well-being of the people of Charleston and surrounding communities. It is the oldest hospital in Charleston (106 Years) and offers procedures there that are only offered at one other location in WV, WVU. Located on Laidley Street just north of Downtown, Saint Francis has their own Parking Buildings and surface lots as well as street parking.